FoodOvation sets the standard for culinary ideation, collaboration and adventure!
"Revelry Exchanges does a tremendous job bringing the right people together in a differentiated environment that truly fosters deep relationships and dialogue with our industry peers. It's about the people that come together."
"The ratio of suppliers to operators provides sufficient time not only to learn about various companies and their capabilities, but it also encourages the development of business relationships. You come away with an arsenal of information and contacts as well as new industry friends!
By participating in the FoodOvation Exchange, you can connect with suppliers and operators in a way you never have, and build lasting relationships that can change your business.
By keeping this unique gathering intimate with just 12 sponsors and 12 operators, FoodOvation fosters powerful exchanges between decision-making peers that:
- Provide insights that spark vibrant, collaborative, concentrated culinary discussions and ideas.
- Foster the building of relationships in order to take action and win in the marketplace.
- 1×1 engagement in unique location
- Collaborative brainstorming
- Concentrated culinary marketing & purchasing talent
- Shared insights and ideas
- Exclusive trend research
What makes FoodOvation Exchange so special?
- We put small, curated groups together in order to build lasting bonds among the participants. This is not watching a speaker, but an exchange of ideas.
- We create meetings in non-traditional settings, since the most powerful conversations can happen there.
- Have a culinary interest or desire to learn? You might find yourself collaborating, teaching, learning and inspiring each other in the kitchen!
The FoodOvation Exchange is the foodservice industry’s best kept secret. We gather the right decision makers from the right brands, in the right environment.
- Spring and Fall Exchange-12 national or regional chains • Summer Exchange-12 Non-Commercial independent leaders: decision makers from culinary/R&D, purchasing and/or marketing roles plus spouse/significant other.
- 12 food, beverage and equipment manufacturers: 2-3 decision makers from corporate chef, sales and marketing roles.
Spots are limited, so act now!
Interested in attending? Please contact Kristie Newton or Luke Kircher for more details.
If you are a manufacturer or culinary service provider and can provide and/or distribute products nationally, you are eligible to participate in the FoodOvation Exchange. Sponsorship is limited to 12 manufacturers per exchange. Inquire about sponsorship openings by contacting Kristie Newton or Luke Kircher.
More questions? Contact:
Kristie@TheRevelryGroup.com (503)-227-3606 Ext. 401